Our venue is located in Rooty Hill, which is 50mins to 1h20mins from the city centre.
There are many ways to get to venue via public transport (trains and buses), taxis & ubers, as well as private vehicles from the city and from anywhere in Sydney.
We have also organized various transportation methods, so you can plan ahead and arrive at pre-determined times.
Getting to Venue
GETTING TO VENUE
Rooty Hill RSL is situated within Western Sydney, 15 minutes from Blacktown and around 25 minutes from Castle Hill and Penrith. Our venue is easily accessible by car and public transport.
By Public Transport
As timetables change so frequently we always suggest you check www.131500.com.au for up to date train and bus timetables.
- Make your way to Rooty Hill or Mount Druitt Train stations using the Western Line.
- From there you can walk to Rooty Hill RSL which is approximately 638 metres from Mount Druitt Train Station and 517 metres from Rooty Hill Train Station.
There are many taxi’s available outside of Rooty Hill or Mount Druitt Train Station. Or you can get a Taxi from your home
Car parking is available and is complimentary to visitors and members. Entry is via Sherbrooke Street, off Francis Road, Rooty Hill.
RSL Courtesy Bus
Become a member of the RSL and you can enjoy this benefit for free. More info here.
From Airport to Hotel
From Airport to Hotel
- Go to Sydney Airport Domestic or Sydney Airport International Train Station.
- At either of these stations go to platform 1.
- Catch the train to Central station and change to platform 18 (the Western Line) for your train to Rooty Hill.
- Travel time is approximately 1 hour 7 minutes.
HOTEL ROUTE (Travelodge to Venue)
TRANSPORTATION BETWEEN TRAVELODGE AND VENUE
We will have a bus travelling from Travelodge to venue. The cost to use this shuttle is $2 per trip
CITY ROUTE (NIGHT RIDER)
NIGHT RIDER FROM VENUE TO CENTRAL STATION
We will be offering 2 rides at night from the venue to Central Station. Keep in mind that these rides will depart on time, so if you are late, you will miss the shuttle bus. Each ride is $10 per person. You can pay for it at registration every night and get a ticket that you will have to give to the driver.
A maximum of 24 persons per shuttle bus