Parking and Transportation
Buses to UNSW
- The 891 Express buses take you from Central Station (Eddy Ave, Stand D) dropping you right at the Gate of UNSW.
- 890, 892 UNSW (peak hour), 392, 394, L94, 396, 397 and 399 operate along Elizabeth St in the City.
- 370 from Leichhardt, Glebe, Newtown, Green Square & Coogee.
- 400 from Bondi Junction, Airport, Rockdale, Burwood.
Other services include routes 302, 303, 357, 359 and 410.
For transport information – timetables, fares, maps and trip planning – log onto www.sydneybuses.info or phone the Transport Infoline on 131 500.
PARKING at UNSW
There are two major parking stations:
- Barker Street Carpark – Entry via Gate 14, Barker Street.
- Botany Street Carpark – Enter via Gate 11, Botany Street.
Parking is free on weekends and holidays! Meaning, parking will be free during the Bachata Festival!