The Sydney International Bachata Festival would not be possible without the valuable help we receive from Volunteers each year. If you have a keen interest in the events industry and an interest in working on the Bachata Festival we’d would love to hear from you.
We are looking for Volunteers for the following roles:
- In lead up to the event – Promotions in different states.
- During the event – Registrations / Information desk, Workshop monitors, Venue set ups & pack ups,
- Artist hosts, Stall holder manager, Volunteers manager, Stage assistants & runners.
- To be a volunteer, you must NOT be a performer at the festival.
Payment / Exchange:
- Most Volunteers work 14 – 16 hours spread out over the event in exchange for a Full pass and a festival T-shirt. When not helping, you are free to enjoy the event, do workshops, watch shows and party! We may also require some Volunteers to work 8 hours in exchange for a day pass or a party pass
- While we cannot guarantee particular roles, we will do our best to match your preferences and or experience
- We prefer our Volunteers to be flexible and ideally they are available for the entire event from Thursday through to Sunday however we understand some people may have restrictions or preferences
A big thank you to all the amazing Volunteers that help make this event such a success!