The Sydney International Bachata Festival would not be possible without the valuable help we receive from Volunteers each year.
We require help in lead up to the event in different states as well as during the event in Sydney. If you have a keen interest in the events industry and an interest in working on the Bachata Festival we’d would love to hear from you.
We are looking for Volunteers for the following roles:
- In lead up to the event – Promotions in different states.
- During the event – Registrations / Information desk, Workshop monitors, Venue set ups & pack ups,
- Artist hosts, Stall holder manager, Volunteers manager, Stage assistants & runners.
- In order to be a volunteer you must NOT be a performer at the festival.
Payment / Exchange:
- All Volunteers are required to work up to 14 hours in total in exchange for a FULL EVENT PASS.
If you’d like to be part of a successful Latin Dance festival and think you might have the skills to lend, please Contact us with the following information:
- Full name and contact information plus a cover letter or CV listing any relevant experience.
- Please tell us if you’ve worked on any festivals or events in the past and what you’d like to gain from the opportunity of working at the Bachata Festival.
Please contact Sky
phone:+61 413 146 889
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
A big thank you to all the amazing Volunteers that help make this event such a success!